Monday, January 18, 2021

The Cosmic Christ of Colossians Day 12!

Today we are on Colossians 3:5-11 in which Paul talks about Christian identity. Because of what God has done for us in Christ, there are some things we should definitely do, which comes in verses 12-17 which we'll talk about in days 13 and 14.

But for now, Paul lists first things that we shouldn't do, and at the core it has to do with idolatry - looking out for ourselves rather than looking TO Jesus.

Read 3:5-11 before listening to the video and it'll make a whole lot more sense!




Here's a wonderful Hillsong song, I Am Who You Say I Am!  Don't let anyone tell you different!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 The Cosmic Christ of Colossians Day 20! With this post we end our time in Colossians!  I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have.  I h...