Tuesday, January 26, 2021

The Cosmic Christ of Colossians Day 18!

Today we're looking at just 4 wonderful words of closing encouragement: 4:2-6:

Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with thanksgiving. At the same time pray for us as well that God will open to us a door for the word, that we may declare the mystery of Christ, for which I am in prison, so that I may reveal it clearly, as I should. Conduct yourselves wisely toward outsiders, making the most of the time. Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer everyone.

Wonderful words!  Listen in to some thoughts on this as we begin to close out our time on Colossians!




Here's a great and spirited version of How Great Thou Art by the Celtic Worship team.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 The Cosmic Christ of Colossians Day 20! With this post we end our time in Colossians!  I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have.  I h...