Thursday, January 14, 2021

 The Cosmic Christ of Colossians Day 10!

We finish chapter 2 today with verses 16-23.  This time in particular Paul confronts traditions that can be good in themselves, but only as a path toward Jesus, and not a substitute or requirement to get to him.  He's pretty specific and kind of harsh as he uses the very words of the Gnostic teachers against them!

We don't have a posting for Saturday, so it gives you a chance to catch up.  And starting late Saturday night, log in to participate in worship for Sunday morning!  And think about sharing the worship link with a friend or on your Facebook page!  I think they'll thank you for it!

Here's the video:



And here's a song called Build My Life that we sing at church - building your life on Jesus, the sure foundation!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 The Cosmic Christ of Colossians Day 20! With this post we end our time in Colossians!  I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have.  I h...